Track, document, and draft written analyses and develop/refine recommendations supporting SOF operational and intelligence requirements and capabilities.
- Participate in and provide support to JPGs, OPTs, and all other planning meetings by developing agendas, multimedia presentations, facilitating and contributing to discussions, and documenting meetings through submission of written meeting notes and AARs to leadership NLT five business days after completion of subject meeting.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with assigned USSOCOM Components and mission partners in cyber planning, synchronization, integration, capabilities and requirements identification and vetting, and other related mission areas (i.e. MISO, MILDEC Operations, and Cyber Enabled Influence Operations). Draft written summaries of subject relationships and interactions.
- Integrate various command elements (to include lower echelon units, service components, and cyberspace community entities) into planning to ensure cyber expertise, as necessary and to deconflict and synchronize with other planning efforts (i.e. MISO, MILDEC, and Influence Operations). The Contractor shall participate in Video Teleconferences (VTCs) and long-range, strategic planning efforts within USSOCOM and other DoD, IA, and non-government CO, MISO, MILDEC Operations, and Influence Operations participants. This shall include course of action (COA) development, analysis, documentation, vetting, and presentation.
- Draft, coordinate, and document CO, MISO, MILDEC, and Cyber Enabled Influence Operations operational capabilities and requirements ISO SOF strategies and plans.
- Provide iterative, written, and oral inputs and recommendations for the development and refinement of USSOCOM CO, MISO, MILDEC and other Influence Operations objectives, priorities, strategies, plans, and planning documents.
- Communicate complex information, concepts and ideas, both orally and in writing, within USSOCOM Cyber, across the command, lower echelon units, and other FCCs/GCCs.
- Possess and build upon a working knowledge of joint doctrine and joint planning concepts, to include knowledge of CO requirements and capabilities processes.
- Translate, both orally and in writing, technical content of CO requirements and associated capabilities and their applicable tactics, TTPs for inclusion into proposed COAs, OPLANs, and CONPLANs. Provide this information in high-level briefs, point papers, and talking papers.
- Draft plans and facilitate the execution of CO, MISO, and MILDEC operations
- Prepare senior-level background papers and briefings on actions related to CO, MISO, and MILDEC requirements and capabilities; develop metrics, use cases, high-level Concepts of Operation and TTPs.
- Perform fact-finding, analysis and development of hypothesis/conclusions, production of final reports, and delivery of presentations.
- Apply experience and knowledge in USSOCOM CO, MISO, and MILDEC operational planning and execution to develop recommendations concerning issues and problems facing USSOCOM, its subordinate entities, and external CO enterprises.
- Draft CONOPS, standard operating procedures, implementation plans, cyberspace operations TTPs, assessments, and other exercise or planning related products as requested.
- Monitor and review strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters and make recommendations to ensure compliance and/or consideration in planning efforts.
- Create and maintain a database of CO, MISO, and MILDEC operational and intelligence requirements and capabilities, and cyberspace, MISO, and MILDEC exercise planning TTPs, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Analyze and make recommendations concerning CO requirements for intelligence products that support SOF cyberspace operations and inform intelligence-resourcing decisions.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- B.S or B.A. in Computer Science or a related technical field or 4 years' experience in technical or computer network operations development and planning and 2 years related military or civilian experience
- 3 years' experience at a combatant command or a Joint Staff conducting and leading OCO planning and writing OCO plans and orders
- 2 years’ experience at a combatant command or Joint Staff analyzing and communicating operational intelligence requirements in support of SOF CO to inform intelligence resource prioritization.
- 2 years’ experience at a combatant command, Joint Staff or Service Cyber Component conducting, documenting, analyzing, tracking, and making recommendations on cyber program capabilities and requirements.
- Graduate of or must complete within 6 months of employment one of the following courses: Joint Attack Course, Joint Cyber Analysis Course graduate, Joint Cyberspace Operations Planning Course, Joint Information Operations Planning Course
- Current DOD TS clearance and eligible for SCI access required
: United States-Florida-Tampa-20315-MSCM
: Jul 10, 2020, 12:39:02 AM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7701 Tampa Point Blvd. MacDill Air Force Base
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities