Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Automation Admin to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Design automation based on agreed upon requirements, including inputs, process, outputs, exception paths, and error handling; Configure the commands for the automation to execute the tasks or processes as specified in the requirements and design documents; Review incremental progress with a process subject matter expert to validate functionality and course correct as needed
- Complete end to end functionality testing with test data; validate functionality testing and results with process subject matter expert; make adjustments as needed
- Maintain proficiency in Business Process Automation tools; Recommend new tools, processes and procedures and tracks enhancements; participate in Center of Excellence and vendor led trainings with stakeholders
- Contribute to reference architecture definition and maintenance; Follow and contribute to improving standards, guidelines, and leading practices
- Seek and build relationships through assignments and associated stakeholder engagements to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify, and work through issues; Effectively escalate within Project teams, direct and indirect management of resources; Learn and become proficient in the firm’s business areas and functions
- Understand, support and contribute to the Automation strategy; Contribute ideas and feedback within department; Understand and adhere to policies and procedures, working with teams and team members to ensure adherence on individual efforts
- Minimum five years of experience in delivery of IT systems; SDLC, scripting, MS tools, basic development tools, languages, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies including .NET IIS and reporting solutions; solid understanding of SQL Server administration and middleware technologies like ESB and MQ series
- Understanding of Automation and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practice and experience with Business Process Automation concepts, tools (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) and SDLC preferred
- Adept in configuring, working and troubleshooting with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Active Directory, experience in troubleshooting performance issues on Microsoft server 2008,2012 and SQL server 2008,2012
- Experience with end-to-end application testing, defect management, change and release management and escalation processes; experience working in a production support environment providing On-Call support, including off hours and weekend support as necessary
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.