The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Human Resource & Talent Management for our Consulting practice.
- Manage multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements focusing in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge in the areas of organizational development, change management and learning and development to identify complex client issues
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and support project management of People & Change work stream
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, networking in professional organizations and across the KPMG service lines
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and managing proposal response in the areas of behavioral change management, talent management, organizational development and learning and development
- Actively engage in the development and evolution of People & Change's methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and firm/industry training efforts
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience related to change management, organizational development, or human resource consulting, with two years of experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or MBA preferred
- Experience designing and leading initiatives business transformation projects based on a deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices in organizational development, learning & development, evaluation and change management
- Experience managing a portfolio of activities within a project or team; previous experience in setting priorities and balancing competing deadlines desired
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead conversations and create stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues across an organizational hierarchy as well as a willingness to travel eighty to one hundred percent of the time
- Experience mentoring or managing employees including annual goal-setting, performance review and discussing career opportunities
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.