Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Compliance and Automation to join our organization.
- Identify, engage, and coordinate integrated compliance projects, processes and solutions directly enhancing IT compliance performance
- Advance team objectives managing various aspects of client, internal, and regulatory IT compliance with a focus integration of compliance capabilities
- Use integration knowledge to identify, define and help compensate for critical technical and business compliance gaps engaging management when necessary
- Provide professional support to constituent teams as they learn and/or adopt compliance processes, tools, and technologies; develop novel ways to observe and measure adoption of compliance services and advise leadership in developing response plans to change and adapt
- Monitor service catalog, demand, and knowledge sources and repositories to assure freshness of data and planned offerings
- Train Compliance Integration stakeholders in employment and application of tools, practices, and procedures and gather feedback and data for follow-up while proactively manage follow-up demand in response compliance performance challenges and capabilities with stakeholders to report, remediate, or improve outcomes
- Minimum five years’ experience in IT Compliance Management, System & Data Security, Applications Security & Compliance and Administration
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience managing and leading teams in Information Technology and/or IT Compliance Control & Automation with combined experience in System, Application or Identity & Access Administration or IT Compliance, Security or System Management
- Experience with standard scripting/programming languages (VBA, Powershell, SQL, PL/SQL, JS, PERL, and Python) skills; Unix/Linux, Microsoft Office, and/or similar products, macros, scripts, and queries and applied experience/training in Archer/GRC, SPLUNK and ServiceNow
- Prior knowledge working with and responding to Audit, Regulatory, and/or Review teams. Expert in conceptualizing, writing, and diagramming cross-functional IT technical and business processes and workflows both individually and with a team and implementing them
- ITIL Foundation certification or extensive compliance work experience in highly regulated IT Environment (ex. CoBIT, NIST, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO, NIST, and FISMA); CISM, CISSP certification preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.