The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Risk - Cyber Security for our Consulting practice.
- Perform host, network, and mobile device forensics; malware triage; and cyber incident response
- Manage Cyber Security Services engagements and engagement teams
- Recognize common attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
- Provide oversight for on-site examinations and collections and technology advisory services to enhance forensic client engagements
- Research and develop new digital forensics scripts, tools, and methodologies
- Assess and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues and support a cyber response lab in a technically secure environment
- Minimum of five years of experience in digital forensics and incident response
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
- Technical proficiency in Windows operating system internals, disk (NTFS, FAT32, and exFAT file systems) forensics, and proficiency in Windows memory forensics, at least one of these areas: network security/traffic/log analysis; Linux and/or Mac/Unix operating system forensics; Linux/Unix disk forensics (ext2/3/4, HFS+, and/or APFS file systems), advanced memory forensics, static and dynamic malware analysis / reverse engineering, or advanced mobile device forensics, and experience in industry computer forensic tools such as X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF) / AXIOM, TZWorks, and/or Cellebrite
- Advanced experience in preservation of digital evidence (including experience preserving cloud data and handling encryption such as BitLocker, FileVault, and/or LUKS) and understanding of enterprise Windows security controls and in at least one scripting/programming language (Python preferred), and/or extensive experience with text processing in a Linux/Unix shell environment (e.g., cut, sed, awk, grep, and iconv)
- Travel may be up to 80-100%, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.