Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Data Analysis to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Accountable for understanding business stakeholder’s data requirements; document data interfaces and data mappings; analyze and interpret data
- Develop business and technical requirement documents; design and develop Alteryx workflows; deploy workflows for automation, as well as use Third Party Data in workflows
- Accountable for data profiling, as well as understanding and participating in data sourcing activities; act as data subject matter professional
- Progress and enhance Alteryx predictive models
- Understand and utilize machine learning algorithms
- Proactively participate and help to lead the team and coach other development teams in IT on best use of Alteryx models and processes
- Minimum five years of recent experience in progressive data related experience including Data Analysis, Analytics, and Profiling
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong analytical and development work experience utilizing Alteryx including: Data integration and blending, data profiling and analytics, machine learning, integration of external modules, utilizing 3rd party data available in Alteryx, utilizing API to integrate with job scheduler, and automation via Alteryx Server
- Experience sourcing data from Cloud and on-prem data sources; extensive analysis experience using Alteryx; Alteryx server installation and administration, Data Warehouse or Data Lake experience, Business Intelligence and R or Python are all a plus; as well as working knowledge of competitor products a strong plus: Databricks, DataRobot, RapidMiner, and others
- Excellent verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
- U.S. Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.