Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Enterprise Data Lake Solutions to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Accountable for fulfilling use cases by delivering data solutions, and coordinating with the supply chain team to understand and deliver working products to meet the requirements
- Work closely with the harmonization team where data connectivity intersects, and coordinate with technical teams to deploy solutions to production
- Deliver and maintain a metadata storefront which captures complete information about the data lifecycle and leverages human centered design principles to enable a user friendly interface
- Manage a portfolio of use cases from design through delivery; responsible for technical implementation of the data solution based on the use case
- Create data-driven graphics to inform business decisions and to effectively represent the results of data science techniques
- Pay continuous attention to technical excellence and good design; satisfy the customer through early continuous delivery of valuable products and promote data storytelling
- Minimum of five years of experience with data science facilitation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- Experience working with open source and commercial visualization and analytic tools; as well as understanding of how to scope technical solutions including which tool stack to deploy and under what conditions
- Knowledge of data governance; ability to quickly adopt new software and technologies, using them to transform data into user-friendly visualizations, dashboards, and real-time analytics; experience integrating data stored on-prem or in the cloud with business intelligence tools
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority with the ability to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously; and ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
- U.S. Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please