The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Manage and deliver large, complex engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology services for U.S. Federal government clients
- Develop and execute methodologies and solutions specific to the U.S. Federal government sector
- Handle engagement risk, project economics, planning and budgeting, account receivables, and definition of deliverable content to help ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management at U.S. Federal government agencies
- Evaluate projects from a technical stance, helping to ensure that development methods are correct and practical, and evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with client managers
- A minimum of five years of IT Modernization experience ; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, attract new business, and building professional relationships with senior client executives and relevant skills in project management with experience in the full life-cycle of a project
- Experience managing proposal responses and account development strategies
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle processes, including hands-on experience creating testing scripts, leading user acceptance testing, and reporting on status, and experience in relational and object database implementation and integration
- Strong PMO experience and capabilities, including ability to manage multiple projects under a program
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.