At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Ignition practice.
- Researching, analyzing, designing, and delivery of Tax solutions that are appropriate for the Tax business & clients.
- Design and development of solutions that integrate with vendor tools seamlessly utilizing REST services and other integration design patterns. Prepare technical artifacts to help document technical architecture, design and deployment diagrams
- Adapt and learn new technologies such as Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Data Analytics etc. in a fast paced dynamic environment. Take ownership and accountability of development process through the entire software lifecycle which includes Architecture, Design, Development, DevOps.
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and enforce development standards defined by the department on best practices.
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates, as well as work closely with Tax business team, clients and various technology teams to ensure development of a quality product.
- MS or BS in engineering or Computer Science from an accredited college/university plus 8 years of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. Masters degree in the aforementioned field plus 3 years of experience in the same field will also be considered
- Advanced level of knowledge on application development using these technologies is preferred and minimum 3 years of experience in designing database schema, develop stored procedures and other database objects on SQL Server. Similar experience in comparable technologies such as Oracle is accepted.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of web debugging tools like Fiddler, Browser developer tools, debugger etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading development teams on projects in a fast paced client facing dynamic environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.