Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, HR Business Advisor to join our Human Resources organization.
- Partner, consult, provide support and counsel on all HR Processes to their respective client group
- Influence respective client group expectations and provide appropriate alternatives/suggestions and recommendations for improvement to which the Associate Director or above in the group is aligned
- Lead the effort to support that their client group maintains full compliance of the firm’s performance management process, and operationalizes and begins to provide counsel to management on how to effectively link business strategy to goal setting and how to provide timely and meaningful feedback during goal setting, interim and annual review processes
- Provide counsel and guidance on salary issues related to internal promotions, new hire compensation, market/equity adjustments, and escalates potential issues, as needed
- Collaborate with the compensation group in developing and interpreting job assignments, appropriate Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) classification, and internal/external equity within their practice and on a practice or functional level
- Manage the year-end performance assessment process and evaluation of promotions for their respective client group(s) while partnering with their Associate Director in providing data analysis from assessment meetings to prepare reports to present to client group
- Minimum five years of progressive Human Resources or comparable experience; preferably from a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive understanding of HR principles; in-depth knowledge of HR related laws and regulations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the firm’s partners and employees, develop clear and concise written communications and prepare performance documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills, and presentation and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.