The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Work with Major Projects Teams (Directors and Partners) to build out Capital Projects Digital Solutions including Project Management Information Systems (PMIS), Program & Portfolio Management Systems (PPMS) and Robotic Process Automation
- Implement solutions for clients; assess, design, and configure PMIS & PPMS products, develop technology roadmaps, and conduct readiness assessments
- Support client organizations with implementing leading practices on capital projects such as governance, process, procedures, change management organization, and project controls
- Assess, review and troubleshoot project management controls for asset intensive projects and programs including tasks such as schedule analytics, cost recovery reviews, contract compliance reviews, data analytics, procedures development, and process improvement
- Minimum of five years of extensive experience in PMIS or other capital project technology related systems in asset intensive industries (e.g. transportation, utilities, oil & gas, healthcare) is required, along with deep experience with Capital Projects processes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Accounting, or a related field from an accredited college/university; P.E, PMI, CCM, CPA, or other professional certification is a plus
- Deep hands-on experience using and implementing PMIS tools/systems such Oracle Primavera Suite, Prolog©, Aconex, EcoSys, Procore, Sage and/or other tool sets
- Knowledge of project control areas including estimating, scheduling, risk, contract oversight, and reporting; Large Capital Projects Advisory Management experience is necessary
- Consulting experience with major consulting firm is preferred
- Travel may be up to 75% depending on client requests
- Applicants must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.