The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Lead and participate in Microsoft Dynamics D365 SCM / Trade & Logistics projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics D365 applications in projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Microsoft Dynamics D365 optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Assess and map Microsoft Dynamics business processes
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Trade & Logistics advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Trade & Logistics application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Minimum of five years of experience as a Functional Lead consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 Trade & Logistics implementation and upgrade experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Minimum of five full life cycle implementations with Microsoft Dynamics D365 Trade & Logistics as a Functional Lead or Architect with a solid knowledge in LCS, VSTS, and Azure platform
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience leading functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of Supply Chain System concepts and general module functionality
- Thorough understanding of Trade & Logistics processes and best practices with solid knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include in project implementations
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.