The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams including execution of project strategy and approach, technical implementation, business process redesign, and/or organizational restructuring in order to drive client value through Supply Chain Management (SCM) initiatives
- Manage projects and work streams according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Manage performance of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Assist with proposal and business development activities such as identification, proposal development, RFP responses and other pursuit activities; collaborate with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries as necessary
- A minimum of five years of Management Consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain, order to cash processes, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, with the ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Analysis, Engineering, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Deep knowledge of the Order-to-Cash (O2C) lifecycle, and O2C execution through an ERP system
- Knowledge of Oracle Order Management/Pricing/Inventory Management/Account Receivables modules along with a strong understanding of accounting & material costing
- Ability to effectively run meetings and client workshops as part of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients; excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.