The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in Oracle projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- A minimum of five years of advisory experience with a minimum of one year of Oracle R-12 experience with core Oracle Project Accounting modules including Billing, Costing, Project Management, and Resource Management and full life cycle implementation experience; completion of three full implementations with Oracle e-Business Suite preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Demonstrated understanding of Oracle concepts and general module functionality for financial accounting and reporting, inventory management, sales processing, purchasing, and/or Human Resources
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.