Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Resource Management to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Provide strategic insight to the Digital Nexus leadership team regarding future staffing, skill set and availability
- Work closely with resource management lead to provide pertinent information regarding their pillar–hiring, utilization gaps and pipeline
- Collaborate in creation of staffing plans with delivery leads; working through internal issues such as but not limited to scheduling and finding resources with the right skills
- Successfully negotiate staffing conflicts through creative staffing solutions and alternatives and escalate sensitive or high-risk staffing situations as appropriate
- Actively maintains one-on-one relationships with assigned resources in order to develop detailed understanding of individual skills and capabilities as well as goals and preferences
- Support holistic view of staffing engagements by working thru all talent pools (Recruiting and third party vendors) to find the best resources to meet demand
- Minimum five years of experience with Information Technology/Resource Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrate solid judgment, strong conflict resolution skills including the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Experience with ServiceNow tool, specifically ITBM modules, is preferred
- Ability to manage and resolve complex and sensitive situations; demonstrated multi-tasking and prioritization skills; capability of working both independently and collaboratively with large teams; able to manage confidential information appropriately and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.