Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, ERP – Salesforce to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Provide Salesforce.com subject matter knowledge in the evaluation, design, planning and deployment of technical solutions to drive exceptional user experience and increased productivity
- Ensure Salesforce.com solution is compliant with Salesforce.com best practices, enterprise standards, business requirements and business processes
- Determine efficient and optimal technical solutions for Sales and Marketing platforms
- Partner closely with enterprise and data architects to identify and document technical requirements and emerging solutions
- Identify opportunities to optimize and expand the Salesforce.com platforms across the firm
- Partner closely with Salesforce.com to define platform roadmap
- Minimum five years of experience in the CRM domain with experience implementing Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Salesforce.com certification (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification) preferred
- Understanding of overall Salesforce.com (SFDC) architecture and working knowledge of SFDC integration approach and architecture
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
- Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; Ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.