Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, SAP ASAP Development lead to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Lead and manage small teams to provide technical development proficiency including, but not limited to, ABAP, SAP PI/PO, SAP UI5, Netweaver, SAP Cloud Integration, and SAP Cloud Platform
- Provide leadership to junior systems analyst and client personnel assigned to projects
- Conduct solution architecture workshops with business managers and work with end-users to determine the technical requirements; conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Provide integration architecture guidance to functional teams to build functional designs, prepare the technical design based on specifications, estimate workload, and contribute to process improvement involving code development and design to meet required Service Legal Agreements (SLAs)
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions; conduct knowledge sharing and serve as a go-to subject matter professional for other company functional staff in support of client project deliverables with the ability to answer questions that may arise from past or current clients
- Develop SAP systems to meet client business requirements, including hands on development and oversight of reports, interfaces, conversions forms, enhancements, and forms (RICEF), and implementation of SAP best practices
- Minimum five years of recent experience as a SAP ABAP Lead experience in a corporate environment, ideally within a global technology or professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Prior knowledge on performance tuning and code optimization
- Experience with WRICEF, OOPS, ALV, ABAP Web Dynpro ,SAP NW PI /PO and SAP ALE technology including ABAP; SAP ECC, CRM, S4, EP, PI,CPI, and Fiori
- Strong understanding with various PI Adapters like SFTP, JDBC, JMS, File and Proxy integration
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority while being able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.