Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Systems & Infrastructure Administrator to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Accountable for administration, maintenance, configuration, and ongoing support of VMware and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) server infrastructure hosting Enterprise Applications
- Resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems; collaborate with peer teams and vendors to coordinate solutions
- Participate in the installation and testing of new enterprise system software and hardware releases
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new hardware and software developments; participate in the evaluation of alternative approaches and new software or modifications to enhance operations and development activities
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to engineering and architecture teams; provide on-call 24x7 support
- Minimum five years of senior level systems administrator experience; preferably in Enterprise Level Data Centers with production environments over 1000 servers supporting a Cisco UCS infrastructure with system, network, and/or application security experience, preferably with large, distributed systems with demonstrated skills in packet analysis
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience with application layering technologies MSIX, App-V, Unidesk, or Liquidware Labs; User profile management with Appsense, Citrix profile management, or FSLogix; as well as Enterprise design and implementation experience of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop (Citrix Apps& Desktops), and NetScalers; VDI hosted on VMware, Azure, and/or AWS; Microsoft HyperV, RHEV and KVM
- Prior VMware experience in an Enterprise setting (Migration, Implementation, Performance Optimization); installing VMware vSphere (vCenter,ESX,and vDS); as well as working knowledge of Storage solutions and connectivity including - FC, FCoE, iSCSI, Ethernet, NFS, CIFS, and similar concepts
- Ability to analyze, understand, and identify the best design for a technical solution with respect to the trade-offs of architectural principals including: agility, complexity, cost effectiveness, deployment effort, flexibility/extensibility, interoperability/compatibility, maintainability, performance, productivity, scalability, security, speed of delivery, and standardization; Working knowledge of Storage solutions and connectivity including - FC, FCoE, iSCSI, Ethernet, NFS, CIFS, and similar concepts; working knowledge of storage systems (Block, File, and Object) as it relates to solution development
- US Citizenship required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.