Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Monitor for threats and vulnerabilities through a combination of automated and manual processes and respond accordingly: As a continuous feedback loop, incorporate learnings into additional preventive and detective controls; research and develop risk, mitigating approaches and drive response and remediation
- Expand the usage of security monitoring tools to improve the security of the environment including detection, prevention and policy enforcement; define security configuration for monitoring tools including alerts, correlation rules and reporting; leverage a combination of vendor products and services, open source and custom developed utilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert for security monitoring and incident response related knowledge domain and tools; drive automation and orchestration to improve efficiency and effectiveness of security monitoring and response processes; document processes and procedures in the form of playbooks and reference guides
- Integrate processes and technologies with the objective of the continued development of a "single pane of glass" for monitoring and comprehensive security response process
- Prepare intelligence products; establishing and maintaining systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and files; integrating incoming information with current intelligence and security investigations
- Responsible for threat actor profiling; analyzing motivation, objectives, level of sophistication, industries targeted and mapping to TTPS to the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- A minimum of five years security monitoring experience and incident response activities preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment; experience with IT process definition and/or improvement
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; CISSP, GCTI: GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence preferred
- Extensive experience as a threat analyst or incident responder
- Strong discipline in either network forensics, malware analysis or host forensics.
- Experience working on threat intelligence initiatives such as threat intelligence frameworks, platforms and integrations.
- US Citizenship Required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.