At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to join our Transfer Pricing practice.
- Manage and deliver compliance transfer pricing services for the US tax practice. Position will be based in India
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Supervise and mentor staff members
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance purposes through the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- A minimum of five years of experience with compliance transfer pricing service related projects from a US public accounting firm
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, finance, mathematics, or statistics from an accredited college/university
- Completion of fifty percent or more of coursework and testing requirements toward a relevant advanced degree from an accredited college/university and/or professional designation such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant) REAL (Real Estate Appraiser License), ABV (Accredited Business Valuation), ASA (Accredited Senior Appraiser) certification, CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), MAI (Member Appraisal Institute), CMA (Certified Management Accountant) or Transfer Pricing Certificate from CIOT (Chartered Institute of Taxation) (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation and/or operational performance analysis
- Knowledge of the U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and thorough understanding of the U.S. Transfer Pricing Regulations and international transfer pricing environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment. Position will be based in Bangalore, India
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.