The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Director in Risk & Compliance - FS Regulatory & Compliance for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
* Assist financial services clients with addressing enterprise-wide compliance, including compliance risk management programs as well as targeted regulations and requirements, such as: Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Unfair Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP) and other of the consumer regulatory guidance
* Drive the development and implementation of new compliance protocols as new regulations emerge and laws change
* Design and prepare presentations and reports, leveraging strong written communication skills in order to provide meaningful recommendations to clients
* Contribute to industry and regulatory publications, write professional articles, and speak about current compliance issues at external seminars
* Proactively participate in consumer compliance regulatory business development efforts for primary target clients
* Schedule, plan, assign, and provide direction and review the work of the team members working on assigned engagements
Additional Responsibilities for Director:
* Lead business development efforts for primary target clients
* Assume a leadership role on KPMG thought leadership efforts
* Serve as a leader in recruiting and retention efforts to develop the practice
* A minimum of five years of recent and applicable consumer compliance regulatory work experience in more than one of the following areas: enterprise wide compliance, privacy and customer information security, fair lending, CRA, compliance risk management programs, and UDAP
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university
* Previous experience leading teams, managing projects, and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
* Demonstrated track record of client service and business development
* Possess exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
Additional Qualifications for Director:
* A minimum of eight years of recent and applicable consumer compliance regulatory work experience in more than one of the following areas: enterprise wide compliance, privacy and customer information security, fair lending, CRA, compliance risk management programs, and UDAP
* Progressive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and complex projects
* Possess strong client service and client management skills, and a demonstrated track record of driving business development efforts in an advisory environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.