Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Managing Director to join our South Florida Business Tax Services practice and focus on growing our Family Office practice as part of a larger, national strategic initiative.
- Play a key role in growing KPMG's Closely Held Business/Family Office tax practice, both locally and on a national level.
- Serve as the trusted advisor to family offices on strategic, operational, and financial matters.
- Direct tax compliance and consulting services for multi-generational family and private-equity backed businesses through to owner-managed and fast-growing start-ups.
- Stay current and ahead of cutting-edge tax-related developments, legislative and regulatory changes affecting family offices.
- Lead, participate in and contribute to market and business development activities external to the firm; including identifying and pursuing new potential client service opportunities by collaborating with KPMG's Audit and Advisory practices.
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Closely Held Business/Family Office tax practice team members.
- Twenty plus years of focused flow-through entity and family office tax consulting experience in an accounting firm, organization, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M.
- Demonstrated track record of business development with the ability to develop and maintain existing internal and external client relationships and help build new relationships with key targets
- Experience leading multiple engagements and client service teams as well as developing and mentoring staff within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to evaluate and articulate complex information