Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Office 365 Operations Support Manager to join our Global Technology team which is part of the KPMG International organization.
- Enhance end-to-end support service and monitor Office 365 applications and infrastructure services
- Maintain high quality of any data relating to all services and resources, including accurate Configuration Management Database (CMDB) records, time reporting, and all attributes such as tagging, which support indisputable recharging of Office 365 services
- Operate the functional landing platform with cloud native operational procedures, with limited manual activities (strive to 100% automation)
- Responsible for coordination of resource assignment and priorities within the operations team, to ensure support and maintenance of all cloud services according to agreed service level objectives
- Accountable for setting team Key Performance Indicators to ensure operational excellence and to identify gaps with a view to continually improve team performance and the level of service, including financial optimizations and opportunities to realize efficiencies through automation
- Responsible for leading administration and process management within operational processes such as change assignment activities, incident response and resolution, identification and investigation of problems and delivery of service requests, all according to OLAs / SLAs
- Minimum six years of recent experience relevant to Information Technology, IT security and IT security assessment, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- A strong understanding of SMTP Internet mail, monitoring and reporting, Active Directory and Identity Management; strong understanding of the following products: Google Message Security, PowerShell, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager, ITIL/Service Management, Microsoft Forefront, Symantec, and the MS Office 365 suite, preferred
- Experience in working in a corporate environment with knowledge of Exchange and Active Directory, ADFS authentication, AD sync, Azure AD, and enterprise class phone system administration for Teams, preferred
- Experience working with third-party vendors and support organizations on Global Scale, , preferred
- Practical knowledge in hybrid Office 365 exchange solution, Microsoft\Office 365 platforms including Intune, and Azure AD, preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.