Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Platform Security Manager to join our Global Technology team which is part of the KPMG International organization.
- Lead a global team that drives efficiency, identifies improvement opportunities and ensures effective performance of information security services (i.e on-prem and Cloud) based on security KPIs, risk management, and quality management standards
- Defines and implements overarching service strategy consistent with security industry best practices
- Effective management of assigned projects including budget, scope, and resource allocations
- Coordinate and liaise across business, vendor, and technical stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Effectively analyze complex data sources and produce various senior level reporting insights and briefing materials in a clear, concise format
- Produce user friendly service/business materials as part of the standard service creation and client facing needs
- Effectively contribute and manage new product management, project management, and business insights initiatives as needed
- Minimum five years of recent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or relevant work experience
- Proven ability with security services, and security service data, highly desirable
- Knowledge of Azure and M365 suite preferred
- Multiyear experience with IT in global service company, preferred
- Solid understanding of product management, project management and data analytics best practices and tools
- Good understanding of risk and risk practices
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Suite, strong capability in PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, curious and creative problem solver, comfortable in fast-paced environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.