- Provides professional graphic arts, graphic design, graphic editing, document printing, audio/video support, and specialized multimedia support, as needed, in the design, development, maintenance, and updating of all graphic arts, multimedia, and training materials
- Provide professional graphic arts, graphic design, graphic editing, audio/video support, and specialized multimedia support
- Provide e-learning package development to directly support the generation and maintenance of superior-quality in-residence and online training offerings.
- Provide online learning products, adjunct instructional videos, and interactive graphics.
- Provide graphic art support for all course materials and associated training materials (e.g., books, student guides, student lab manuals, handouts, etc.)
- Design multimedia presentations and materials for use in workshops, resident/mobile education events, training exercises, and marketing forums
- Standardize and edit presentations and course materials and create graphics for presentations, online posts, scenarios, and practical exercises
- Create student handbooks, Compact Disks (CDs), and other exportable event materials.
- Assist in developing content for strategic communication efforts to inform and engage about training offerings, mission support areas, training certifications, and capabilities
- Use desktop publishing, illustration, CAD, image editing, graphic design, scanning, digital video, and/or animation software to generate hardcopy, softcopy and web products
- Possesses strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Possesses excellent communications skills
- Bachelors (or equivalent) in Graphic Design, Art or related discipline, plus eight (8) years of experience or a Masters with six (6) years of experience
- Minimum five years of experience as a Graphic Artist
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
• U.S. Citizenship (Required)
• Favorable Criminal History Check
• Education Verification
• Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
• Credit Check
• Subject Interview
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Phyllis Kerr: Phyllis.Kerr@jacobs.com
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Maryland-Hanover-20361-ARQ3
: Jul 14, 2020, 1:33:56 AM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7740 Milestone Parkway Suite 400
Capabilities: Cyber Security