Jacobs is seeking a qualified Payroll/Travel Coordinator to support the newly awarded NISSC II contract. Your career at Jacobs enables NISSC to fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will support corporate and customer mission to provide world-class IT services and support that connects systems and users across NORAD in the areas of software development/maintenance, network services, cyber security, systems administration, and other mission-critical areas.
- Provides non-routine administrative assistance of substantial variety and complexity. Serves as an organizational authority, in areas of administrative responsibility.
- Develops, recommends, and implements timely completion of functions to satisfy company’s requirements, which may include scheduling of material, man-hours, or information services.
- Close liaison is established and maintained with internal organizations, and external firms or agencies.
- Determines, maintains, and revises priorities for others to accomplish objectives of function. Prepares a variety of formal and informal correspondence for both internal and external distribution.
- Work produced represents considerable originality and/or analytical skills within defined areas. Coordinates, compiles, and prepares a variety of management related information utilizing extensive contacts with external agencies to interpret and recommend action.
- Conducts briefings and inspections to assure compliance with prescribed policies and procedures
Advanced oral and written communication skills are required along with comprehensive knowledge of company policies/procedures and work flow processes.
Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance or must be able to obtain within 90 days of offer.
Requires 2 years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline
Experience Requirements: 5 years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists.
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels.
Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies.
Full-time regular work hours. Position may require weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important.
Other Essential Functions
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
- Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
- Government security clearance may be required in the future.
- Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
: United States-Colorado-Schriever AFB-IRES
: Jul 17, 2020, 3:50:10 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
730 Irwin Ave
Schriever AFB 80912
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities