Jacobs is seeking a qualified Financial Supervisor to support the newly awarded NISSC II contract. Your career at Jacobs enables NISSC to fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will support corporate and customer mission to provide world-class IT services and support that connects systems and users across NORAD in the areas of software development/maintenance, network services, cyber security, systems administration, and other mission-critical areas.
Will support the current US Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) and Space Support Contaract II (NISSC II) at the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado Springs.
Typical Duties include:
- Responsible for the financial performance of the business and oversight of a team who oversee day-to-day financial operations
- Provide mentorship, oversight, and senior management communication of financial analysis throughout all phases of the program lifecycle, including proposals and closeout activity.
- Report to the Business Manager, providing guidance and analysis for planning and execution strategies with a focus on meeting financial performance objectives.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to finance team. - Responsible for improving day sales outstanding (DSO) and establishing and maintaining processes to resolve collection issues
- Prepare and run Government Reporting for the following: Incurred Cost Submissions, Disclosure Statement Revisions, Cost Impact Studies and Submission, Contract Closeouts, Financial CDRLs.
- Maintain Accounting Policies and Procedures with flowcharts
- Authorized to review, audit and question transactions in all financial cycles. - Recommend corrections and follow-through for compliance.
- Authority to question operational activities that could have an adverse impact on company profitability.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing financial analyses such as budgeting, auditing, and forecasting across programs.
- Ensure all inputs are timely and accurate and communication happens in a timely fashion with no surprises.
- Ensure finance team functions in accordance with established internal policies/procedures and government regulations
- Provide recommendations to GM/VP on various processes to include overhead reporting, and efficiency opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results required by management or government agencies.
- Compile ad hoc reports as needed.
Clearance: Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance, or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance within 90 days of offer.
Educational: Requires a BA/BS degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 10 to 13 years of progressive and relevant experience. Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.
- 5+ years of supervision experience overseeing individual performers.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Government and/or Department of Defense customers
- 5+ years of experience using automated Government Accounting Systems such as Deltek or JAMIS
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational ability
- Strong financial analysis skill set
- Strong ability to perform in a high paced environment and multitask
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR
- Knowledge of accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Knowledge of accounting that includes spreadsheets and relational data base programs for data processing techniques
- Demonstrate proficiency in computerized accounting systems
- Strong organizational ability and detailed oriented
Work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists.
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels.
Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies.
Full-time regular work hours. Position may require weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important.
Other Essential Functions
- Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
- Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
- Government security clearance may be required in the future.
- Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Schriever AFB-IRES
: Jul 17, 2020, 4:32:03 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
730 Irwin Ave
Schriever AFB 80912
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities