Jacobs Corporation is seeking a Project Control Analyst to join our team in Severn, MD. The PCA will facilitate the division’s interactions with Corporate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, as well as provide multi-faceted financial and business operations support. Activities include but are not limited to EAC development, tracking and analysis of business costs, and business case inputs. The candidate will also provide procurement support, track invoices, and support to the monthly close and annual budget process. There will be daily interaction with the division’s lead, senior financial analyst and project managers, as well as frequent interaction with the Sector Business Manager.
- Support inventory for 3 divisions by tracking the sales and costs.
- Monthly work with accounting to reconcile inventory costs on the balance sheet.
- Work with Sector Business manager on audits relating to inventory.
- Mentor and Supervise 4 employees.
- Works with various project managers to ensure proper cost allocation of procurements to the project cost objectives.
- Validation of Project setup to ensure proper revenue recognition and invoicing.
- Tracking project cost against project budgets to ensure proper cost allocation.
- Working with Project Managers to develop and validate EAC’s on a monthly basis.
- Codes expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records filing documents electronically and maintaining relevant databases.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Bachelor's degree and 8+ years experience in various financial control functions or a master's degree and 6+ years experience in various financial control functions.
Demonstrated experience with the use of Costpoint is a plus.
Tracking budget expenses, attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, analyzing information, accounting, vendor relationships, data entry skills, general math skills.
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related disciplines.
: United States-Maryland-Severn-20356-SEV1
: Jul 21, 2020, 9:15:35 PM
: Project Controls
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7763 Old Telegraph Road Building A
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities