Jacobs is seeking a qualified Property Manager to support the newly awarded NISSC II contract. Your career at Jacobs enables NISSC to fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will support corporate and customer mission to provide world-class IT services and support that connects systems and users across NORAD in the areas of software development/maintenance, network services, cyber security, systems administration, and other mission-critical areas.
Performs a broad level of complex administrative functions within a major business or specialized support function. Serves as a technical specialist in area of specialty. Performs independent, non-routine assignments within areas of responsibility.
Typical Duties include:
- Conducts significant portions of business operations as a specialist in the area, operating with considerable latitude for non-reviewed action or decisions.
- Serves as focal point for approving work requests.
- Responsible for a portion of business activity; conducts routine work independently, and handles non-routine portions of activity, including work requests.
- Conducts interviews and analyzes data regarding complex issues and business systems.
- Prepares detailed management reports on the subject.
- Determines effectiveness of complex business systems and recommends improvements.
- Prepares and conducts briefings or presentations in areas of specialty. Advises management on business activities in area of expertise and serves as company representative.
- Works on special assignments, coordinates actions to correct problems, and documents subsequent revisions to correct procedures.
- May coordinate, plan, and organize activities of support personnel involved in equipment operations and maintenance.
- Establishes schedules within budget and time constraints.
Clearance: This position requires a Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Educational: Requires 2 years of college with courses in business administration or industrial management. Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.
Experience Requirements: Twelve (12) years of progressively responsible administrative and/or technical support assignments
Work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists.
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels.
Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies.
Full-time regular work hours. Position may require weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important.
Other Essential Functions
- Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
- Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
- Government security clearance may be required in the future.
- Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
: Jul 21, 2020, 9:13:57 PM
: Project Management
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities