Jacobs is seeking an experienced leader to support the USCYBERCOM on an upcoming task order. This role is for the Program Manager who will be responsible for the overall execution of the program, lead the PMO, and lead the staff in support of the customer. Experience with Cyber Operations is preferred.
- Responsible for managing the project’s scope, schedule, budget, and risk and developing project documentation such as, project schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepares charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
- Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the project and proposes budgets for the same
- Evaluates, analyzes, and proposes operational and technical alternatives
- Reviews and provides input for Estimate-To-Complete, Funds and Man-Hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate to provide the status of funded projects. Reviews and evaluates projects Rough Order of Magnitude
- Schedules and assigns work to subordinates and subcontractors, monitors progress, and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work quality standards and contract and TO requirements
- Directs technical teams and facilitates the integration of subtasks to ensure the optimal use of assigned resources and subcontractors
- Serves as focal point to the Government Project Manager for managing all tasks and subtasks and as Principal Representative for project direction and providing project status updates, including financial status
- Provides information to the Government regarding significant issues, provides recommended solutions in a transparent manner, and takes corrective action to issues brought by the Government Project Manager or COR
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- Minimum 15 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Project Management, Business Management, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Government Contracting, Finance/Accounting, or related discipline
- Minimum CAPM, PMP, or equivalent certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Active TS/SCI w/poly
: United States-Maryland-Hanover-CYK
: Jul 22, 2020, 1:27:32 AM
: Project Management
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7740 Milestone Parkway Suite 400
Capabilities: Cyber Security