- Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent
- Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
- Correlate threat data from various sources
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Produce high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials
- Working under only general direction, provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Independently determine and develop approach to solutions
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with applicable experience, or a Master's with applicable experience.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI/POLY
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-McLean-20361-VA42
: Jul 22, 2020, 7:20:28 PM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
1500 Tysons McLean Dr
Capabilities: Cyber Security