Jacobs is seeking a qualified Risk Support Manager to support the newly awarded NISSC II contract. Your career at Jacobs enables NISSC to fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Command and Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will support corporate and customer mission to provide world-class IT services and support that connects systems and users across NORAD in the areas of software development/maintenance, network services, cyber security, systems administration, and other mission-critical areas.
- Coordinates/monitors for compliance with contract objectives a wide variety of complex administrative programs and projects.
- Conducts study in procedural matters and administrative problems; involves investigations and administrative research within a wide area of responsibilities. Determines, maintains, and revises priorities for others in order to meet contract objectives.
- Researches, compiles, prepares, and distributes a wide range of information. Documentation is consistent with precedents and defensible with the law and regulations.
- Provides advisory services for administrative operations of the company. Furnishes analysis, appraisals, recommendations, and comments on operations. Ensures that costs charged to contracts conform to terms and applicable regulations. Interprets directives from the customer, both internal and external, and provides direction, coordination, and monitoring for implementation.
- Assures effective management policies, determines and recommends new and revised policies, and implements appropriate administrative procedures which will provide maximum efficiency.
- Serves on a variety of committees, panels, or investigative teams to resolve administrative problems
Clearance: This position requires a Secret security clearance. Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Educational: Requires 2 years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline
Experience Requirements: 6 years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. Good oral/written communication skills and analytical capabilities required.
Work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists.
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels.
Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies.
Full-time regular work hours. Position may require weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important.
Other Essential Functions
- Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
- Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
- Government security clearance may be required in the future.
- Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
: Jul 22, 2020, 9:54:16 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities