Support safety and security operations at our client's facilities and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Responsibilities of the Communications Operator:
- Handling incoming minor and major emergency phone and radio calls for assistance.
- Monitors a local national central burglary/fire alarm system via state of the art computer equipment and software applications.
- Monitors facility of 100+ acres via state of the art CCTV system.
- Dispatches police, fire and/or security patrol units in response to silent/ringing alarms & requests for assistance.
- Performs routine test diagnostics of all equipment, systems and field devices for proper operation, and places service calls as needed.
Here's What You'll Need:
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- High School Diploma
- 6 months facilities related experience, or related.
: United States-California-Torrance-US CA Torrance - Torrance Blvd
: Jul 24, 2020, 11:24:19 PM
: Operations & Maintenance
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US CA Torrance - Torrance Blvd
1919 Torrance Boulevard
Capabilities: Advanced Technology Facilities