DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Source Operations Course (SOC) Instructor in Tucson, AZ. You will provide basic and advanced source operations training to HUMINT personnel in support of the HUMINT Training Joint Center of Excellence (HT-JCOE) under the Huachuca Training and Support Contract (HTASC). You will collaborate with other instructors and curriculum designers to ensure students receive the most accurate and up-to-date training possible. You will present classroom instruction for each assigned lesson, write and revise lesson plans as necessary, act as a faculty advisor, role player, and perform administrative, operational, and training functions related to the conduct of the course.
JACOBS offers a benefits package of medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans for this position. Paid Time Off is based on a combination of accrued vacation leave, sick leave, and holiday leave.
QualificationsMaintain a minimum of a SECRET DoD security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree; two additional years of related experience may substitute for the degree
- Four years of source operations experience, with a minimum of one year of MSO CAT 2 operational experience
- Completion of one of the following HUMINT certification/training courses: HT-JCOE SOC (2015 or newer); MAGTF-CI/HUMINT (2014 or newer); or legacy CAT 2 courses with SOC 2.0 ICMAP
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Collaborate with other instructors and curriculum designers to ensure students receive the most accurate and up-to-date training possible
- Review, rehearse, and conduct platform instruction for various sized classes
- Deploy and conduct field training in various environments
- Evaluate student learning through observation and metric-specific testing (may be oral, written, or demonstrative)
- Record students’ performance in accordance with client reporting standards
- Serve as an instructor, mentor, and evaluator for students The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
- Requires Sitting, Standing, Walking, Speaking
- Exposure to hot conditions (over 90 degrees)
- Exposure to cold conditions (below 32 degrees)
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions
- May be required to walk for distances up to six miles and over varying landscapes
- May be required to drive a motor vehicle for up to five hours without assistance
Jacobs – Challenging Today – Reinventing Tomorrow
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca-20315-MFHU
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2020, 4:56:22 AM
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
14 Rhea Avenue
Fort Huachuca 85613
Capabilities: Intelligence Analysis