The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Procurement & Business Services for our Consulting practice.
- Support execution of the end to end implementation, configuration and deployment of the Ivalua solution, including the enablement of eSourcing, eProcurement, Supplier Portal, Contract Management, and/or Spend Analysis.
- Support client engagements and work streams related to strategy improvement and procurement transformation, category management, contract management processes and supplier selection
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions, including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation, and career development of staff members
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- A minimum of three years of management consulting experience working with procurement processes (Source to Pay preferred) and Ivalua's SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for eSourcing, eProcurement, Supplier Portal, Contract Management, and/or Spend Analysis, including proven previous experience with Ivalua implementations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Functional knowledge of and hands on configuration experience enabling sourcing and procurement applications in Ivalua, including proven past experience in Ivalua configuration, deployment and roll-out
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.