The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Collaborate with industry / business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team to design, configure and build cloud based platform applications like ServiceNow
- Lead the design, build, test, and delivery of cloud platform solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on ServiceNow platform which includes architecting technical implementations on at least one of the products within ServiceNow including ITSM, ITOM, and HRSM, ITGRC/IT Sec Ops or Run Time application development
- Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact based analyses as well as collaborate with diverse onshore / offshore teammates on the software development process and agile methodologies
- Lead presentations of key solution design, technology architecture concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders as well as ability to work as part of a team to implement solutions in an Agile-SCRUM framework by writing epics and user stories
- Assist with practice and business development activities including ServiceNow solution development and proposal development as well as design and implement the core integration and platform components (LDAP, SSO, Discovery, and MID Server)
- Minimum of two years of experience working with BPMN, workflow design and business process analysis
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business Process Management (Business Administration, Project Management, Organizational Behavior) or equivalent work experience
- Prior working knowledge of ServiceNow; ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is preferred
- Strong competencies in ServiceNow platform, GRC/SECOPS, ITSM, ITOM, SecOps related systems (e.g. web application firewalls) and Agile Development
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical, and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work
- Travel will be up to 80% and applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.