Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The TN/KY CAM will work directly with and report to the Geographical Sales Manager for the Southeast Geography. Primary goals of this role are:
• Integrate as a CAM into our Sales Team for SELA Geography, existing client teams and contribute to the Geography’s Strategies for Growth & Sales
• Develop sales strategies to grow our SE market and win large fee projects with both state and local government clients in excess of $10-20M in revenue
• Effectively deliver on SELA Geography’s Sales Goals
The CAM will work collaboratively with and support our diverse and successful team of client service leaders (CSLs) to grow Jacobs’ People and Places Business primarily in TN/KY, as well as support throughout the SELA Geography and the US South Region.
The CAM will lead select client accounts for municipal and state governments in TN/KY by collaborating and leading our delivery teams to sustain existing workload and to lead strategy development of transformational work such as design build and operational contracts. This position will be based out of one of Jacobs’ Tennessee offices (Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga) with a heavy emphasis on developing new opportunities within the Nashville Metropolitan Area.
• Serve as the point of contact for client service activities and develop strategies to grow our business opportunities across all our platforms (consulting, operations and maintenance, design build, and PM/CM) for various clients in the sub geography.
• Serve in a mentoring role for our existing CSLs.
• Leverage existing relationships and contacts to help develop new projects that are significant is size and scale and will result in growth in the market (e.g. programs, design build and operations).
• Provide marketing and outreach to clients and other stakeholders and serve as a high-level point of contact between the client and Jacobs
• Coordinate strategic branding and other initiatives that create opportunities for growth
• Establish/foster teaming relationships with other consulting firms and continue to be a leader in the Tennessee/Kentucky market
• Help develop other services for local, municipal clients that also align to the services Jacobs offers including, buildings, environmental services/landfills, transportation and other services.
• Collaboratively work with our delivery teams to ensure our existing projects are being delivered with high quality
• Work with office/corporate leaders to develop strategies for key hiring on strategic pursuits, identifying key project pursuits, team growth, office growth, profitability, employee development and employee satisfaction
• Be skilled or familiar in water planning and/or operations or consulting
• Bachelor’s degree in Policy, Planning, Civil Engineering or related field is preferred
• At least 10 years of experience in the industry
• Must be a strong team leader consensus builder and team player skilled in technical writing communicating and presenting to clients
• Position requires extensive public participation agency coordination planning and programming experienceJacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville-US TN Nashville - Th Ave North
Job Posting: Jul 29, 2020, 1:24:37 AM
Job: Business Development/Sales/Marketing
Job Type: Experienced
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US TN Nashville - Th Ave North
210 25th Avenue North Suite 500
Capabilities: Water and Wastewater