We are Innovative Air and Space Division, a rapidly growing business within the Surveillance and Exploration Sector of KeyW, a Jacobs Company, that is leading the design and development of next generation satellite payloads and ground processing systems. We have the corporate investment, infrastructure, subject matter experts, and strategic focus to enable you to be successful. Design and develop embedded software for command, control, processing, and other functions using next-generation RF payloads and processors.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, math, or a related discipline.
- 5-10 years’ experience in embedded software engineering.
- Experience in embedded software design and development for space systems
- Understanding of digital electronics architecture and components, including microprocessors, FPGAs, and/or SoCs. - Fluency in C/C++.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (Minimum Secret Clearance Preferred)
- Proficiency with FPGA development environments and tools, including Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience working in Agile software development teams.
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance preferred with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
Location: Beavercreek, OH, Severn, MD and/or Herndon, VA.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Ohio-Beavercreek-20356-OHB
: United States-Virginia-Herndon-20356-VA44, United States-Maryland-Severn-20356-SEV1
: Jul 29, 2020, 2:31:51 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
1415 Research Park Drive
Capabilities: Aerospace Technology and Defense Programs and Facilities