Jacobs is seeking a RPA Analyst in Alexandria, VA. Duties will include:
- This position is for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Program Analyst, with requirements gathering experience in full life-cycle software development, to support the implementation and governance of an automation COTS product
As a member of the core Robotic Process Automation (RPA) project team, the RPA Analyst will be responsible for supporting the PM and Technical Leads on planning and requirements activities, including updating existing timelines and roadmaps, conducting detailed scope assessments, and identifying project risks
Additionally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for drafting communications, briefings, and customer training materials related to the project
Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements
Provide expertise in change management and training support
Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments
Provide expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis
Assist in applying common best practices for the industry to the customer using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages
Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed
Typical areas addressed include Human Resources, Finance, Supply, and operations. Identify information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational goals
Support the development of functional area strategies for enhanced IT
Other duties assigned
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance
- 6+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree is required. Commensurate experience for education
- 3+ years of experience supporting project management activities such as leading project teams, client meetings, and risk management in an IT environment
- 3+ years of business requirements experience within an IT environment
- Experience developing business cases for IT initiatives, conducting business and IT stakeholder interviews, and collecting and analyzing data to generate recommendations based on business value
- Experience developing documentation such as: concept papers, progress reports, presentations, meeting agendas, high-level requirement overview documentation, user stories, epics, and customer marketing and training materials
- Experience facilitating meetings, presentations, requirements gathering sessions involving multiple stakeholders from different organizations
- Knowledge of software development, testing, change, project management methodologies, concepts, practices, procedures and standards
- Experience with automation or RPA Software such as UiPath
- Experience with Windows Servers (WS2016) or Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
- Experience with support tools including JIRA, BitBucket, SharePoint, or Tableau
- Possession of excellent communication skills (written and oral) with a demonstrated ability to develop presentation materials, lead and facilitate team meetings sessions
- Possession of exceptional client and stakeholder relationship skills
- Ability to use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies
- Ability to be detail oriented and proactive and able to quickly come up to speed on new topics and client/stakeholder issues
- Ability to be a self-starter, be able to manage competing priorities, multi-task, and continue to meet all deadlines, while remaining flexible with continually changing priorities
- Ability to set realistic client expectations and deliver at or above those expectations
- Should have demonstrated leadership and innovative problem solving in past work experiences
- Should be energized by the opportunity to be on the cutting-edge of solution delivery to clients, the prospect of building a program from the ground level, think strategically in building scalable solutions, and define the scope of a service offering, rather than just adhering to it
- This person also needs be comfortable with working in ambiguity, engaging with customers and keeping a focus on the customer experience, and be able to talk about highly technical concepts with non-technical peers
Essential Job Functions
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
Equipment and Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-Alexandria-20351-BCPA
: Jul 29, 2020, 7:51:53 PM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
2415 Eisenhower Avenue
Capabilities: Enterprise IT