Interactive Operators participate in planning and executing cyber Team activities as well as support the research, development and fielding of advanced cyberspace technologies.
- Knowledge of physical computer components and architectures, including the functions of various components and peripherals, basic programming concepts, assembly codes, TCP/IP, OSI models, underlying networking protocols, security hardware and software.
- Proficiency in writing, editing, executing scripts on Windows, Linux, Unix systems.
- Experience or demonstrated knowledge of penetration testing techniques and tools with specific Department of Defense experience regarding Title 10 and Title 50.
- Experience with toolsets such as Wireshark, Metasploit, BackTrack, tcdump, NMap, Nessus, Snort, BeEF, IDA Pro, OllyDbg.
- Experience planning and conducting Computer Network Operations (CNO) in TAO to include experience in all aspects of CNO within an operational environment.
- Graduated from Remote Interactive Operator Training (RIOT) pipeline
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering. Other degrees with strong computer technology curriculum may be considered.
- Experience programming in assembly, compiled, and interpreted languages.
- Proficiency with command line interface.
- Experience with encryption and decryption such as PGP, DES, AES, RSA, PKI.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, process control, advanced routing, wireless, telecom and datacom platforms.
- Experience programming in C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, SQL.
- Certifications such as CEH, LPT, GXPN, GPEN, GREM CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, RHCE, CompTIA.
Clearance: Candidates must be clearable. Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
• U.S. Citizenship (Required)
• Favorable Criminal History Check
• Education Verification
• Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
• Credit Check
• Subject Interview
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Phyllis Kerr: Phyllis.Kerr@jacobs.com
: United States-Maryland-Hanover-20361-ARQ3
: Jul 29, 2020, 8:11:20 PM
: Information Technology
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
7740 Milestone Parkway Suite 400
Capabilities: Cyber Security