This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for well known clients around the world.
Our designers form the core of our tool install delivery team, and are responsible for delivery of complex tool packages in coordination with engineers and design leads. You should be a self-motivated professional with at least three years’ experience in electrical design, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each electrical design project.
Our Tool Install Electrical Designers:
- Perform computer aided drafting and basic design of electrical power, life safety, and telecommunications services to manufacturing tools.
- Are familiar with one-line diagrams, riser diagrams, electrical plan view drawings.
- Knowledge and application of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Create layouts, sketches and 2D/3D modeling and electronic document drawing files.
- Utilize AutoCAD.
- Prepares drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals often working closely with engineers to coordinate designs.
- Coordinate directly with engineers and package design leads to balance workload and deliver packages, often under tight deadlines.
Here's What You'll Need:
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Proficiency in Autocad software
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ Autocad design experience
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
- NEC and electrical design requirements
- 3-5 years' tool install design experience
- Associate degree in relative field such as electrician, instrumentation & controls, construction
: United States-Oregon-Hillsboro-US OR Hillsboro - Ne Shute Rd
: Jul 30, 2020, 1:30:46 AM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
US OR Hillsboro - Ne Shute Rd
3100 NE Shute Road, Suite 300 CH2M (AT INTEL RS6)
Capabilities: Advanced Technology Facilities