SAIC is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to augments an integrated team supporting the design, development, documentation, unit and functional testing and debug/defect resolutions of US Navy application software. This position will be located in our Point Mugu, CA location. Job duties include:
- Conducts CM roles including analysis and collaboration with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of Electronic Warefare electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- End product is special use, customized for Navy aviation platform software users.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs and forecasted new application needs. Supports known software standards are met.
- Applicants will be expected to support the use of SAFe agile processes and Team Foundation Server operations.
- Requires Enterprise, Applciation and Business Architecture experience.
- Familiarity with hardware and software is strongly desired.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of experience; Masters and three (3) years of experience;
- Must have some commercial Software and Configuration Management experience.
- Must have an active Secret level Clearance.
- Knowledge and experience working with C++ and C#.
- Desired: COMPTIA + cert is a plus.