SAIC is seeking a mission-driven candidate looking to help keep our nation safe. We are currently recruiting an Audio-Video Examiner who will work on an interdisciplinary team under minimal supervision.
Tasks will include:
- Examining digitally stored image and video files include
- Robust content examination and analysis of a large volume of multimedia files
- Metadata exploitation to expose file processing and distribution workflows
- Image/video/audio authentication and enhancement
- Digitization of analog media, and compression and conversion of video and audio files.
For this position, SAIC is seeking a self-motivated candidate and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility.
- Requires a current/active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8+ years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis OR 5 years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes and forensic methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in file specifications and formats for still image, video, and audio files; and file format conversion processes.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in technical report writing to include editing and peer reviewing.
- Proficiency with multimedia production tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, AVID Media Composer, and Apple Final Cut Studio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.