SAIC is seeking experienced professionals to join the National Security Customer Group (NSCG). NSCG provides specialized program management, engineering, analysis and operations support to a variety of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. We support the generation after next of national security-related systems based in space, in the air and on the ground.
NSCG has an opening to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Advisor (SETA) technical advisory services to explore cloud-based solutions in high-performance computing (HPC) to support exciting new missions for a Government Intelligence Community (IC) customer. The customer is developing the next-generation of space and ground systems architectures, hardware and software solutions.
- Work effectively in a team driven environment to compare and implement as-a-Service options for cloud and on-premises computing solutions
- Interact with a diverse gov't and SETA team to improve understanding of how new architectures will support the customer's mission objectives
- Streamline established strategies to integrate cloud-based solutions with an existing on-premises modeling and simulation (M&S) infrastructure
- Guide the customer transition to new computing environments and impartially evaluate associated risks such as cost, technology, and security challenges
- Develop schedules for end users and facilitate implementation and testing of M&S applications in new computing environments
- Review and recommend solutions for workflow automation strategies that leverage HPC technologies and/or Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
- Communicate with technical teams and stakeholders to ensure architecture milestones are progressing well and addressing requirements
- Connect with external partners and develop relationships and an operational plan to extend the customer's computing resources
- Develop documents and briefings to communicate work or study status, brief government and industry as required
- Advanced degree in engineering, information technology, or related disciplines
- Experience in performing technical tasks in support of government customers
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) or the Intelligence Community (IC) R&D organizations