- Support a growing data science/data engineering ecosystem currently in development. The sponsor’s organization includes shifting demands and priorities. Work with a small team to execute its operations and partner across the organization to ensure mission success.
- Architect systems using enterprise tools and capabilities as follows:
- Architect a new data science system for the sponsor that will connect with the sponsor’s existing systems.
- Design and build a system that emphasizes the ingestion of data, and push data and services to users.
- Maximize efficiencies and reduce long-term O&M costs.
- Manage and maintain the Sponsor’s existing software applications and environments, including managing uptime, scaling, and system administration.
- Develop and maintain connections between the Sponsor’s existing systems and third-party systems.
- Gather requirements, develop program schedules, and monitor program execution.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage system documentation and the Sponsor’s A&A process for the Sponsor’s existing systems.
- Develop and disseminate progress reports for external audiences.
- Experience creating, documentation, and maintaining Interface Control Documents (ICDs).
- Program management skills include requirements gathering, schedule development, communications and marketing skills, risk management skills, and ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience creating and maintaining system accreditation package and coordinating project’s accreditation process.
- Experience working across sponsor’s organization to successfully deliver initiatives to the organization.
- Experience in sponsor’s enterprise capabilities and how utilize them in delivering modern technology solutions.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI/POLY
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
: United States-Virginia-Herndon-20358-VA14
: May 27, 2020, 10:04:21 PM
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
2121 Cooperative Way
Capabilities: Enterprise IT