SAIC is seeking qualified Project Integrators to support an Intelligence Community customer’s mission. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the full life-cycle of technical operations to include maintaining and tracking deployments, and preparing weekly operations meetings.
- Will be responsible for working with operations partners to ensure that requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented and tracked to closure.
- Must act as the liaison between each team's customers, staff and contractor and development teams to ensure accurate information flow between all groups, and manage the prioritization of each team's requirements across their specific organizations.
- Develop and document strategic plans and apply engineering principles to operations; assist operations officers in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements, and participate in various customer meetings.
- Coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items for successful completion.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Provide technical writing and editing support, and monitor action items using SharePoint and MS Project.