Provide support to the customer's MINUTEMAN mission by providing comprehensive knowledge and guidance as it relates to SIGINT collection and geolocation systems which the organization deploys in support of end user requirements. Provide outreach and subject matter expertise to support to the military service components, COCOMs, and special ops communities to assess stakeholder needs, build collaboration and provide timely and effective support as required.
- Provide project oversight, guidance and reporting to ensure the timely integration and deployment of QRC technology.
- Assist in defining and refining requirements
- Assess end user SIGINT capabilities
- Analyze and assist in the establishment of performance and design characteristics
- Coordinate across the community to define capability gaps, provide guidance and recommendations on capability investments
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 15 yrs experience directly supporting SIGINT operations
- Relevant experience must be in SIGINT collection, analysis, management or oversight
- 5 yrs demonstrated exp. in requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule & finance data monitoring and reporting.
- 5 yrs demonstrated experience with National collection databases and tools
- Experience operating tactical collection systems
- Understanding of operations, maintenance and install policies and procedures.