Program Cost Control
Annapolis Junction, MD
Join SAIC and help
address the nation’s most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works
with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect
the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated,
dedicated and energetic Program Control Analyst (PCA) to support one of
our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction,
The position will report
to one of the team's Program Control managers and will be responsible for
business and financial functions and deliverables. The successful
candidate will support a single large, complex contract, providing
reports and deliverables for both internal and external customers. The
ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing is
important, as well as being able to perform responsibilities with minimal
direction and supervision.
Position duties will
include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial
internal/external reports to include Annual Operating Plan, Monthly Sales
Forecasts, EACs/ETCs, WBS setup, charging practice determinations,
purchase requisitions, monitoring subcontractor costs,
review/approve/track subcontractor invoices, and prepare customer invoice
- Interface with contracts,
subcontracts, accounting department, accounts payable, accounts
receivable, purchasing organizations, pricing department as well as
program managers, corporate line management, and external customers.
- Candidate will ensure
compliance with all SAIC policies, internal controls, disclosed
practices and contractual requirements.
- Perform analyses and prepare
reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and
agreed- upon parameters and cost control guidelines.
- Participate in the preparation
of budgets and schedules for contract work, and performs and/or assists in
financial analyses such as revenue, cost, profit, billed/unbilled, UR, and
other variance analysis.
- Review Request for Proposals
(RFPs) and prepare pricing models.
- Ensure adequate funding
availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, and
preparing expenditure projections, and working with Contracts to submit
timely requests to the government for additional funding.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience, with some experience supporting the Intelligence Community.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in the areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis or Accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract types (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, IDIQs, etc).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables, etc), and have a working knowledge of other Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, etc).
- Show understanding of financial management concepts such as funding, revenue, cost, profit, billed AR, unbilled AR, subcontracts, consultants, purchase orders, etc.
- Familiarity with FAR/CAS/GAAP.