SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
We are actively seeking a Systems Integrator to join a collaborative agile team in a highly missioned-focused environment. This position supports an Intelligence Community customer by applying strong organizational skills to help in the management of a SharePoint development project leveraging Agile/Scrum methodology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate requirements with customers, assist with requirements gathering and relay information to team.
• Establish software development best practices that conform to enterprise standards
• Schedule and prioritize tasks and resources; and gather input/prepare documentations or briefings
• Manage and coordinate software deliverables
• Active TS/SCI with Poly
• Minimum of 5+ years in Systems Integrator role or closely related field – experience should be in supporting IT programs in a project management or systems integrator position.
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Experience supporting software development projects, and working with clients to extract requirements, and provide system documentation
• Experience supporting software development projects within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience supporting the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
• Agile or Scrum certification