SAIC, a leading provider of targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, systems development & deployment, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is seeking a Mid-level Discovery Analyst who is proficient in multiple disciplines of Signals Analysis. The analyst will provide Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) support within Signals Analysis development offices to high-profile government customers, and will be able to:
- Perform research, protocol analysis, logical and physical mapping of data focusing primarily on the network through the application layers of the OSI model, and report the results of the analysis.
- Perform communications/user discovery using various tools, techniques, and processes, including social engineering and passive information gathering to enable research and analysis of complex digital communications and application layer protocols.
- Utilize experience with collection assets, with emphasis on access pursuit and recommending and implementing future collection operations.
- Perform queries and analysis using agency tools and databases.
- Perform Signals Analysis Research and Target Development.
- Perform Social Network Analysis.
- Draft formal and informal technical reports of your findings.
- Brief a variety of national and tactical consumers, orally and in writing.
- Perform fusion of multiple intelligence disciplines.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Experience analyzing intelligence data, including technical data.
- Experience using agency DNI tools and databases.
Requires 3 years relevant experience in at least 5 of the following areas:
- Current agency analytic tools and databases
- Producing technical reports
- Social network analysis
- Target Research
- Metadata Analysis
- Target Templating
- SIGINT Collection Systems
- Researching Network Topologies
- Architectures and Protocols
- Network Operations
- Network Mapping
- Network Protocols
- Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies